At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen...
Saturday, May 12, 2012 - Segment 2 - Dr. Tom Trevisani, Executive Director of The 1830 Project. Dr. Tom discussed the mission of The 1830 Project stating that, "..it's about individual freedom, equal justice and rights from God." He talked about the importance of communicating to the next generation the importance of self-reliance.
The mission of the American Patriots Radio show is to be your conduit to those in America that are making a HUGE difference in the battle to save our Republic. This show isn’t about the same ol’ talking heads and opinion-makers that you hear all throughout the week. Listeners to the American Patriots Radio show are some of the most well-informed in all of talk radio, but each week they’re eager to find out what they can do about it.
Most talking heads, political pundits and radio hosts will get you to a fever pitch of frustration with what’s going on in our country, but on American Patriots Radio, I’ll introduce you to some amazing American Patriots who are up off the couch and making a major impact in their area.
If your organization or business is interested in sponsoring or advertising on the American Patriots Radio show, please send an email here.
On this week’s show, we’ll hear from:
We'll get an update on The 1830 Project's radio ads that have been following President Obama on his campaign trips across the country and find out how YOU can get involved in preparing the next generation for fiscal responsibility and independence. More information on The 1830 Project here. Segment HERE.
- Don Forward of the Titusville Patriots is our "Tea Party Hero of the Week!" Most organizations get involved in National and State issues, but once in a while you find a group that affects change in their local areas. Hear how Don and his group awakened their local city council on the dangers of Agenda 21. More information about the Titusville Patriots here.
- Michael Ertel, Seminole County, FL Supervisor of Elections Mike and I will talk about voter fraud and how he's preparing for it in Seminole County. We'll discuss the report released this week by Accuracy in Media that details what the big progressive groups like ACORN are capable of, what they've done in the past and what they may be planning again this year. We'll also talk about the upcoming Saturday afternoon event at 1:30pm, the Central Florida Stump. More information at CFLStump.com.
- Slade O'Brien, State Director of Americans For Prosperity - Florida Slade and I will talk about the AFP - Florida sponsored “Citizen Watchdog Training” in conjunction with the Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity next Saturday, May 19th @ 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM at the Sheraton Orlando Downtown. We'll also talk about AFP's latest national advertisement, Americans on Obama's Wasteful Spending, that showcases everyday Americans frustrated by spending taxpayer money on overseas renewable energy companies. More information about AFP Florida here or on Twitter here.
Pollster Frank Luntz appeared on Hannity to talk about the effectiveness of AFP's advertisement.
- Brandon Millett, co-Founder of the GI Film Festival In 2007, Brandon and his wife founded the GI Film Festival to honor our troops, to share the stories of their successes and their sacrifices. Next week, I'll be traveling to Washington, D.C. to attend and broadcast from the Festival. Here's the trailer of their upcoming festival, May 14-20 in Washington, D.C. More information about the GI Film Festival here.
- Todd Catella, Chairman of the Honor Flight of Central Florida (HFCFL) Todd and a group of local patriots, in an effort to honor and serve our WWII Veterans for their incredible service, have recently formed the newest hub of the Honor Flight network of organizations right here in our back yard. We'll be talking about their inaugural flight coming up on June 9th, 2012 as they take 25 veterans to see their memorials in Washington, D.C. for the day. More information here.
Please SHARE this page with your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers. Our Republic depends on it!!!
This week, Accuracy in Media published a report, The Left’s National Vote Fraud Strategy Exposed, and is blowing the lid off the left's plan to continue perpetrating vote fraud. It opens with:
"This report reveals the Left’s vote fraud strategy for the 2012 elections. Like a KGB operation, it is thorough, multi-faceted and redundant. It has overt and covert, illegal and legal elements, the latter of which are designed, at least in part, to facilitate illegal activities later. It is a deliberate, premeditated, comprehensive plan to win the 2012 presidential election at all costs, and is in keeping with the organizational methods, associations and ethics of the Community-Organizer-in-Chief, Barack Obama."
Personally, I believe that the left is losing the debate. Statism vs. Individual Liberty. Bankrupting our Nation vs. Fiscal Responsibility. Central Planning of our Lives vs. Leave us Alone. Trashing our Constitution or Strict Adherence to Original Intent. Time and again, they can't compete in the battle of ideas.
So what are they willing to do to win the election? Just look at what they've done in the past. Read this report, pass it on to your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers and get signed up at TrueTheVote.org to help ensure we have a free and fair election.
If you are not concerned about Voter Fraud, you should be. Because if you're not for a free and fair election -- what are you for?? And if you're not willing to take action to do something about it in your area, are you just expecting someone else to do it?
Mobile device users, the above video is re-posted here:
This strategy has been under development for decades. They have constructed an entire industry devoted to this task and pursue a multifaceted strategy to accomplish it:
1. Swamp election officials with overwhelming numbers of registrations at the last possible minute, a huge proportion of which are deliberately fraudulent, in order to create systematic chaos. This accomplishes numerous goals:
- Makes verification of registrations difficult, given the small size and limited budgets of state and local election offices.
- Provides multiple opportunities for vote fraud.
- Throws the entire voting process into question, providing pretext for lawsuits where concessions may be obtained from election officials.
- When election officials challenge registrations, they are accused of “voter suppression.” This in turn serves complementary goals:
- Charge of “voter suppression” reinforces the Left’s narrative about America as an oppressive, “racist” country.
- Publicity and lawsuits intimidate election officials, who settle on terms favorable to the Left.
2. Activists sue state authorities for “voter suppression,” creating further chaos and pressuring them to become de facto taxpayer-funded voter registration operations;
3. Eric Holder’s Justice Department tacitly supports voter intimidation tactics, sues states and backs private lawsuits, and resists reform as “voter suppression.”
4. Leftist echo chamber discredits allegations of vote fraud, supports “suppression” theme, and promotes advantageous legislation.
The ultimate goal is a systematized, taxpayer-funded voting machinery that will guarantee maximum participation from the Left’s voting demographic while undermining the ability to manage elections and prevent fraud.
Here's more from the Accuracy in Media Report, an interview with J. Christian Adams, a former DOJ election lawyer who worked on the Philadelphia Black Panther voter intimidation case:
A Personal Testimony
J. Christian Adams is a former DOJ election lawyer who worked on the Philadelphia Black Panther voter intimidation case. He resigned in protest of Eric Holder’s race-based application of the law. According to Adams’ new book, Injustice, Eric Holder became directly involved in the Black Panther case. Mr. Adams agreed to be interviewed for this report. Some highlights:
Be sure to sign up with TrueTheVote.org to ensure you have a Free and Fair election in your area!
Saturday, April 28, 2012 - Segment 8 - Interview with Catherine Engelbrecht of True The Vote: During a very busy National True The Vote Summit in Houston, TX, Catherine Engelbrecht took a few minutes to sit down with me for a quick interview. Her team put on an incredible summit that ran like a clock and was attended by patriots from 32 states.
At the National True The Vote Summit in Houston, TX, I spent time with Anita MonCrief, also known as the ACORN Whistle-blower. Anita is one of the bravest American Patriots that I know as she exposed ACORN's shenanigans from the inside during and after the 2008 election cycle. In spite of being sued and viciously attacked by the left, Anita's lives every day with courage and determination to do the right thing.
Saturday, April 28, 2012Segment 4 - The1830Project.org with Executive Director, Dr. Tom Trevisani Sponsor: The1830Project.org
The Executive Director of The 1830 Project, Dr. Tom Trevisani, joined me in-studio to continue discussions about his organization's vision and plans. In the interview, Dr. Trevisani discusses why he recently purchased advertising time on Iowa radio and we talk about an impromptu "focus group" with a handful of millennials.
A very special ‘Thank You’ to our sponsor this half-hour, The1830Project.org.
“There are 50 Million young Americans between the ages of 18 to 30 years old. We cannot neglect this demographic – everyone’s future depends upon it! The 1830 Project is here to help inspire, recruit and motivate these Millennials to hold fast their Individual Freedoms. The battle between statism and individual freedom rages in the heart and soul of every election. Will people give up their individual freedoms to a government who promises to take care of them from the womb to the tomb, only to enslave them and remove their liberties and true economic freedom? Or, will the torch of freedom be passed down to the next generation of young Americans ready to have their conservative voice be heard? It’s Your Future, Your Vote. “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Ronald Regan
Each week in Segment 3 I'll introduce a local hero that goes above and beyond in this great Awakening in the segment, "Heroes of the Tea Party". Ray Sanchez, with the Volusia 912 Patriots, captured the essence of the movement and this show's mission with a recent Facebook status: “My advice to all Americans: Pray for God’s guidance. Read and re-read the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution. Get connected with good patriot groups in your area. Find your niche and actively help restore America. We need all hands on deck to protect Liberty. America is under attack from within. ...
Ryan Houck of FreeMarketAmerica.org released a video titled, "If I Wanted America to Fail" that went viral this week thanks to Breitbart.com and the Drudge Report. Ryan calls this project of "labor of love" as he was inspired by the recently viral video of Paul Harvey's famous broadcast, "If I Were the Devil". I also sat down with Alice Linahan at the True The Vote National Summit in Houston, TX.
On Saturday, April 21st, 2012, the founders of the National Conservative Film Festival, Margie Kinder and James Marshal, joined me in-studio to talk about the Culture War going on in Hollywood and what they're planning for August 30th to September 2nd in Orlando, FL at the Coronado Spring Resort at Walt Disney World.
On Saturday, April 21st, 2012, in Segment 2 of the show, I introduced Matt White of the UniversityOfCommonSense.org. In Segments 5 & 6 we dig a little deeper into the process of seeking the Truth and also touch on Congressman Paul Ryan's Budget.
On Saturday, April 21st, 2012, the founder and Executive Director of The1830Project.org, Dr. Tom Trevisani, joined me in-studio to talk about his passion for the 18 to 30 year old demographic and his vision for The 1830 Project.
On Saturday, April 21, 2012, I featured Ron McCoy and Clyde Fabretti as local "Hero's of the Tea Party" as they, along with Laura McCoy (Ron's wonderful wife) started the West Orlando Tea Party.
On Saturday, April 21, 2012, Matt White, founder of the UniversityOfCommonSense.org joined me in-studio, in spite of giving birth to Cal, his kidney stone earlier that morning around 3:30am, to explain his journey, from everyday Republican to principled follower of the Constitution.
American Patriots Radio, April 21st, 2012, Segment 1 - Welcome / Introduction of the Show.
Question: Do you glorify God in all you do?? Do you recognize His sacrifice for you and receive that sacrifice with faith in God's promise? Excerpt from thechurchtoolsmedia on YouTube
"John 3:16 - The Story of Love" came from the movie Most (The Bridge), a beautiful Oscar-nominated movie and winner of many prestigios film festivals that tells the story of the close relationship between a bridge operator and his young son and the fateful day when both try to head off an impending rail disaster.
A steam train full of hundreds of passengers are unaware of the danger as they head towards an open drawbridge. When a desperate young woman witnesses an act of virtue beyond imagination, her life is forever changed.
This video is narrated by Reggie Dabbs through his sermon at Planetshakers Conference 2007. The message was inspirational that we decided to match it to the movie itself. Although throughout Reggie Dabbs sermon it appears that he's making reference to the video, we were absent from the conference and made our best effort to combine the sermon to the movie.
JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.
Question: Do you glorify God in all you do?? Do you recognize His sacrifice for you and receive that sacrifice with faith in God's promise?
On November 24th, 2011 'The Judge' Andrew Napolitano rattled off a series of questions in the form of "What If..." which lays out a horrible case for the state of affairs in our country during his show, Freedom Watch which airs daily on Fox Business.
What if the constitution was no longer the supreme law of the land??
My post in Facebook:
PREPARE yourselves for the hardest hitting 4 minutes you've spent in a long time. If you don't get a little overwhelmed and sad after watching this, you may be living in denial.
WHAT IF OUR CONSTITUTION DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE??? Everything in the list of grievances the Judge mentions exists today. Doesn't this break your heart???
My question to each of you is this -- Does your favorite candidate understand this?
Why Taxation is Theft, Abortion is Murder, & Gov't is Dangerous
On Reason.tv, Judge Napolitano sat down with Chief Editor, Nick Gillespie, for a 25-minute interview.
"I'll say this plainly, I've said it before - Taxation is theft. It presumes the government has a higher claim on our property than we do," says Judge Andrew Napolitano, the host of Fox Business' Freedom Watch and the author of the new book, It Is Dangerous to Be Right When the Government Is Wrong: The Case for Personal Freedom.
On Friday, September 23rd, 2011 in Orlando, Florida, Americans For Prosperity - Florida and the "Suite Tea" Hospitality Suite hosted by the Tea Party Movement of Florida, proudly sponsored a breakfast with Anita MonCrief, Brandon Darby & Andrew Breitbart.
There's a great Awakening occurring in America today. Many of you reading this will know exactly what I'm talking about and you're probably one of the many driving the conversation. Not only is there a political and fiscal awakening, but many are realizing an educational, cultural and even spiritual awakening that's screaming for our attention.
On Friday, September 30th, the movie Courageous, produced by Sherwood Pictures, the film-making offshoot of Albany, Georgia’s Sherwood Church, also known for Facing the Giants (motivating movie clip) and Fireproof (movie trailer), was released.
The theme of the movie is fatherhood and the responsibilities that come with it. We definitely need more men to lead their families Courageously, seeking God's grace, praying for wisdom and guidance, and passing on the lessons of personal responsibility to their children. Brace yourself as this movie will tackle many of the challenges that come with those lessons.
Joshua 24:15 "...choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”
I recommend you see this movie with your buddies, spouse, church group, neighbors and your co-workers.
Here's a 5-minute documentary on the making of Courageous.
MariaNewsTV has recently posted Herman Cain's speech from Saturday, September 24th, 2011 in Orlando, Florida at the Orange County Convention Center at the Republican Party of Florida's (RPOF)'s GOP Straw Poll, one day after CPAC Florida's great event. The results of the Straw Poll were as follows:
Herman Cain – 37.11% Rick Perry – 15.43% Mitt Romney – 14.00% Rick Santorum – 10.88% Ron Paul – 10.39% Newt Gingrich – 8.43% Jon Huntsman – 2.26% Michele Bachmann – 1.51%
Video 1 of 2 is posted above, and part 2 is posted below.