Five Thousand Year Leap & Constitution Coach Special Offer
For a limited time, as the National Tea Party Spokesman for PowerThink Publishing, I’ve been authorized to offer this very special offer.
[Detailed Product Descriptions are below]
The Five Thousand Year Leap, 30th Anniversary Edition (retail price = $11.95)
+ US Constitution Coach Kit DVD Software Reagan Leadership Edition (retail price = $49.95)
+ Pocket Constitution Booklet (retail price = $4.95)
…all for only $45.00
Total Retail Value = $67, available here for only $40 + $5 shipping = $45
…or, for your next event or fundraiser, purchase these products by the case at wholesale prices.
1 case = 25 Books @ $7.00 each = $175.00
1 case = 25 DVD’s @ $29.97 each = $749.25
1 case = 50 Booklets @ 1.98 each = $99.00
Recommended as a “must read” by GLENN BECK, award winning radio and TV host, Powerthink Publishing is proud to bring you the 30 Year Anniversary Edition of W. Cleon Skousen’s The Five Thousand Year Leap!
“I beg you to read this book filled with words of wisdom which I can only describe as divinely inspired. You will find answers to questions plaguing America, and more importantly you will find hope. I know I have!”
–Glenn Beck, Nationally Syndicated Radio and Television Host
Revised, 30 Year Anniversary Edition:
During the last 26 years of Dr. Skousen’s life he continued his extensive study of the constitution and founding values. He kept his original copy of The Five Thousand Year Leap with him and would write notes in the margins and on envelops and note cards of the refinements and updates he wished to add to the book. This new 30 Year Anniversary Edition includes those refinements and updates. Our gratitude goes out to the Skousen family for supplying us with this information to enable us to bring you this new edition.
• Foreword by Glenn Beck (much appreciation to Glenn for his tremendous Foreword and for setting the tone of urgency for all to study the Constitution and the principles established by our Founding Fathers.)
• The Constitution of the United States.
• The Declaration of Independence.
• W. Cleon Skousen’s 101 Questions to Ask Candidates.
• 2 additional landmark addresses by author Dr. W. Cleon Skousen never before offered in print.
This book will enhance your understanding of the unique experiment that America was in comparison to all civilizations which preceded it. You will read the words of the founders and understand their belief in a divine providence leading to the establishment of an American nation. More than that, Dr. Skousen weaves a timeless story to show the special nature of America in God’s eyes and how a land was preserved for the cause of liberty and the growth of basic and fundamental human freedoms for all mankind.
This amazing collection of over 60,000 complete works and documents spans virtually every era of American history from the discovery and exploration era of Columbus, Coronado and Magellan to the present day, making this the largest collection of US History and Political Science works and documents ever assembled into one comprehensive database.
No other library includes so much valuable information on DVD for computer-aided study!
• 60,000 original documents of US History and Politics
• Presidential Papers (over 110,000 pages) – includes every speech, letter, memo, etc of the Presidential Papers from George Washington to Barrack Obama (through June 2009)
• The US Constitution and study guides
• The Declaration of Independence
• Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
• Writings of Jefferson and Madison
• The Writings of Thomas Jefferson
• Democracy in America by Tocqueville
• Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
• Common Sense by Thomas Paine
• The Federalist Papers
• First-hand Accounts (over 1,100 works) – from the Discovery Period to th Modern era, this collection is filled with original source documents to enrich your research
• 12,000+ Famous Quotes from the most prominent figures in world history
• 1,000 Landmark Supreme Court Cases from 1793-1997
• Plus Thousands More
PowerThink Publishing is proud to bring to you this pocket reference of the Constitution of the United States of America. Leaving the Constitutional Convention, Benjamin Franklin was asked, “What kind of country did you give us Mr. Franklin?” Franklin eloquently answered, “A Republic, Madam, if you can keep it.”
Reading and understanding the Constitution can insure an American Republic forever free and strong!
•The Constitution of The United States
• A Brief History of The Constitution
•The Declaration of Independence
• Questions and Answers About The Constitution
•Famous Quotes From The Founders
• 96 total pages