American Patriots Radio – May 5, 2012 – Today’s Show
The mission of the American Patriots Radio show is to be your conduit to those in America that are making a HUGE difference in the battle to save our Republic. This show isn’t about the same ol’ talking heads and opinion-makers that you hear all throughout the week. Listeners to the American Patriots Radio show are some of the most well-informed in all of talk radio, but each week they’re eager to find out what they can do about it.
Most talking heads, political pundits and radio hosts will get you to a fever pitch of frustration with what’s going on in our country, but on American Patriots Radio, I’ll introduce you to some amazing American Patriots who are up off the couch and making a major impact in their area.
On this week’s show, we’ll hear from:
- Bill Barnett, one of the Orange County leaders of the effort to prevent Voter Fraud. He and I attended the True The Vote National Summit last week and we’ll recap all we heard and learned.
- Tea Party Hero of the Week – Find out Saturday @ 10:30am!
- Dr. Tom Trevisani, Executive Director of The1830Project.org. Find out how he’s following the President’s campaign stops.
- KrisAnne Hall – Constitutional Attorney, author, Patriot. We’re going to talk about a very interesting and eye-opening conversation about Liberty and who in Congress seems to care.
- Amy Kremer, Chairman of Tea Party Express. We’ll talk about the tea party’s impact in key Primaries in Indiana and Texas.
- Reid VanDeventer talking about the upcoming CFLStump.com on May 12th at 2pm at River Run Church in Chiluota, FL.
If you’d like to be a part of the program, call while we’re on the air, Saturday, May 5th, 2012 from 10am – 12Noon @ (407) 482-3776.
If you’re interested in advertising or becoming a sponsor, please send an email here.
About the author
TweetSegment Sponsor: www.JasonWHoyt.com/Bookstore I want to talk, today, about a problem that’s occurring across the country. I hear it in academia, in the media, pop culture, and especially in politics – and we find it at the local, state and especially the federal level. At times you could attribute it to being accidental, maybe they […]Read More
TweetSegment Sponsor: www.CoachHoyt.com Robert Levy, Chairman of the Cato Institute, penned an oped in the NY Times titled, The Limits of Nullification where he argues against the states using Nullification to push back against the Federal government. KrisAnne Hall, however, in agreement with the founders of our Republic, strongly disagrees. From KrisAnne Hall’s rebuttal, titled […]Read More
TweetSegment Sponsor: www.CoachHoyt.com Do you have those days where your frustration builds and you find it hard to continue in our struggle to save our Republic? In today’s show, for such a time as this, I share a story about an old man and a rock and I ask you to recommit yourself — right […]Read More
TweetI was recently honored with an invitation and opportunity to speak at the Republican Men’s Club of Brevard (RMCB). I had visited their group a couple years ago and was invited back this summer for another presentation. This time, I didn’t want to just talk about the “issues of the day” and provide fodder for […]Read More
American Patriots Radio – Michael Ertel, Seminole County Supervisor of Elections – How SOE’s Should Clean Up Their Database
Saturday, May 12, 2012 – Segment 4 – Mike Ertel, Seminole County Supervisor of Elections. Michael Ertel, the Supervisor of Elections for Seminole County, FL, is an outstanding SOE that actually pro-actively cleans up their voter registration database. Take a listen to this interview to see how he takes the initiative to ensure a free and fair election in Seminole County, FL.Read More